If you haven’t discovered it yet, I am the creator/curator of www.teaity.com, a site where you can discover new teas from new brands and keep tasting notes on the teas you drink.
Teaity has been a labor of love for a while and is something I use daily to help me consistently brew the best cup with the teas I have on-hand.
Teaity Is For The Masses
With Teaity the way it is, there’s no revenue being generated by the site. So it’s been a completely free resource for everyone to use. And Teaity will always provide basic services free of charge to help you chronicle your journey. But, Teaity has to make money eventually or I won’t be able to continue investing in it. So, this Spring Teaity will have a “Go Big, or Go Home” moment. We have the entire online tea enthusiast community in our sights and we’re super-excited to be working on a one-of-a-kind solution to a problem plaguing tea drinkers today.
But Teaity can only be made better if we have people registered on the site, writing reviews and giving us feedback.
So, this is me… asking you… for your help building the best tool for all of us.
- Register for a Teaity Account. (You can use your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter login)
- Search for teas you drink in Teaity’s database of more than 8700 teas from nearly 500 brands.
- Run steep timers from tea profiles, and write reviews as you drink your teas.
- You can edit existing reviews
- You can make reviews private, so only you can see them
- You can review the same tea multiple times
- Suggest brands and products Teaity doesn’t have yet so we can continue to grow to include the teas you buy from the companies you buy from
As you help us grow your direct input will be used to grow, modify and improve Teaity for you, your friends and everyone.
Thanks for your help, and…
Founder, Teaity.com / Tea-Guy.com